05 June 2011

Sesame Street Theme -4 Tier Cake

These are solemnly done by me alone for my son to celebrate in school for his 6 yrs old in a short 2 days notice... I tried to make a 3 tier ended up with 4.


This is my hand drawn attempt with what my son wanted n with different flavors' with sponge cakes.

 

Top is chocolate plain, 2 tier is strawberry milk w raisin, 3 tier Slice Mango w vanilla slice, 4 tier is heavenly chocolate w blueberry filling... It is a 2 day project and it is my 1st tier that I had done.  As all these does not contain preservatives which outside bakers do,  I  had to do it till last minute as 1 tier contain fresh thick Mango.

Note that the choco powder I am using is from Cadbury... And I cant seem to find it anymore. How upset. It taste real good.

I had to stick the Mango big bird feathers till I find myself crazy.. Never will I try to do this 4 tier again. Maybe just 1or 2 tier will do though.

 Cake Pop - hot in season *hint to buy scrapes & add frosting , mix will in a bag & shape it round.

 Agar Agar Mix- 2 boxes of them. taste of orange essence

The rest of the goodies to be eaten and also to bring home items will be pack by the teacher alone

No comments:

Post a Comment