05 June 2011

Sesame Street Theme Cupcakes

These are some of  Sesame Street Theme...


These are for my kids.


Orders for Sesame theme:

  
 



  These are Precious Little Closet Orders-100pcs. She did mention its a bit on the sweeter side. With her tray of wordings , oops I forget to dust off the too much glitter before taking pictures.  Paiseh I will try to lessen the sweetness for u future orders. Hope ur girl had a wonderful birthday.




 
 These are Evylin's order for her son's birthday in Schl, 31th March 2011.
I remember the Ah Gong came to collect with maid.. So sweet of Ah Gong for Grandchild.
I hand mould the boy painful (as a surprise  + extra big cupcake too) cause the hand keep dropping..Cross fingers that the boy don't drop hand during transporting. The lettering's are dusted with edible glitter. I did a no 4 for the back of the boy.. so nice that my boy commented he wanted 1 too - to eat that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment