05 June 2011

Cake Flavours

Before I starting listing my pricing, note that my bakes are to the freshest with no preservatives & are back to basic kind, until I am able to attend course which any customer orders will add to my school fees. SO till then(school fees target reached), then I am able to go for government courses to improve skills & partial $$$ receive will go to my son's doctor never ending fees... Sponge Cake - Vanilla - Chocolate - Strawberry Milk - Coffee (coffee bits from Nescafe) Butter Cake - Vanilla - Chocolate - Marble - Fruit Cake - Coffee (Fresh coffee bits too From Nescafe) Fruits
  • Strawberry
  • Blueberry
  • Mango
  • Durian *subjected
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Kiwi
  • Logan (canned fruit)
  • Peach (canned fruit)
  • Mixed Fruit (canned fruit)
Canned Filling
  • Blueberry Filling
  • Strawberry Filling
  • Lemon Filling * subjected
Frosting
  • Fresh Cream
  • Chocolate Ganache
  • Soft Frosting (vanilla or chocolate) - my own recipe
  • Vanilla Butter Cream
  • Chocolate Butter Cream
I am so sorry but I do not provide mousse & Cheese Cream till I get it to perfection. Price list for cupcakes: NO topping or what-so-ever - Mini $0.80 - Small $1.30 - Medium $1.50 - Large $2 - XLarge $2.50 If u want to get a bag of frosting for own self squeezing to humour your friends or relatives as an activity, pls note of $7 per pkt(disposable) and can squeeze about 30 pcs(depend on size) Frost & Fondant - Mini $1.20 - Small $2.50 - Medium $3.30 - Large $3.80 -XLarge $4.30

No comments:

Post a Comment