06 June 2011

Dog Cupcakes for Ethan

These are requested by Mimi, a friend of SMH whom wanted something related to dogs for her son to bring to schl. She told me her story when she reached home, well here goes.

I took the MRT home and sat beside a young gentleman, whom started sniffing around for something that smells sweet... And I thought what was he doing, sniffing away like a dog. He suddenly commented something smells yummy/sweet... I think it must be the cupcakes that Maggie made for me...hehehe.




I told him, its my cupcakes that smells so heavenly of vanilla. I told him to ordered from my friend if he like to. He just said OH, and I alighted from MRT.

This is what she told me over the phone... Was then told that she didnt sent all to schl, instead she left some to eat herself... Piak head, she seperately eat them. 1st the fondant, then the frosting, followed by the cake (why no taste???). I was like huh......


PLEASE, eat all together if not, the sponge doesn't have any taste (This is what all customers do, they didnt know must eat together). Well, its too yummy, Mimi commented. So well this story ended of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chewy it must be. thumbs up. looks cute

Mimi from SMH said...

Maggie's fondant SKILLS are excellent !
Seeing is believing so place orders with Maggie then you will know how's my feelings during that moment .

Mimi fm SMH said...

excellent skills beta than the cutters !
seeing is believing & you will hesitated to EAT !!!

Post a Comment