22 August 2011


Pepper Pig -2 My young son Darren Turn's 4.

His request a list of stuff:

Pepper Pig Cupcakes
Peppa Pig Cake
Goodies Bag (ALL DIY myself)
Jellies
Oh Yes a MUST: Egg Noodles (son change it to Dory Fish Fillet MEE Sua)

Well here they are:

 
 




I had to do all by myself. This time HB didnt even offered to help. He only say do for what - a big difference from his elder brother's birthday lei. 'I quote: u men's just don't get it'. 

After doing all the above, My hands were shaking badly when pipping the Peppa Pig's face & adding topping. It was surprising easy for me to do this Fresh Cream Strawberry Ganache+Blueberry+Fresh Strawberries filling cake. I got to thank the strawberry chocolate compound which I got from Sunlik.




I must thank all the kids, teachers, my elder son whom help distribute everything to those N1 kids to eat, my mum for cooking dinner, my dad for bringing them to go playground , my brothers for coming home earlier. All because of  DARREN, whom turn 4. Must also say big thanks to all mummy facebooks friends & aunties a BIG HUG+THANK U.

No comments:

Post a Comment