07 June 2011

Before I starting listing my pricing, note that my bakes are to the freshest with no preservatives & are back to basic kind, until I am able to attend course which any customer orders will add to my school fees.  SO till then(school fees target reached), then I am able to go for government courses to improve skills & partial $$$ receive will go to my son's doctor never ending fees... Ingredients like eggs, fresh fruits, milk and cream are purchased as and when I need them. I do not use preservatives or emulsifiers. They are bought either from Ntuc, Cold Storage, or Baking store like Pooh Huat, Lee Bee, Kitchen Caper,Sun Lit, BIY.....  

Flour : Prime Brand Flour is used  

Butter : I use either SCS salted/unsalted butter,  in my Butter Cakes and Butter Cream. 

Milk : Low Fat Milk from Marigold is used.  

Sugar : I use NTUC Brand Fine sugar or brown sugar  

Vegetable/Corn Oil/Canola oil : It is used for all my bakes*which ever is being applied  

Flavouring : I use Vanilla Essence,Vanilla oil and even Vanilla POD for vanilla cakes. For chocolate cakes, I use either Valrhona Cocoa Powder, Cadbury baking cocoa powder(not locally found anymore :( ), Hershey's natural unsweetened or Organic Green & Black's(Fair trade). As for other cakes like orange and lemon, I will use the zest and even the fresh squeeze juice for flavouring. I offer other flavoured essence cakes but do remember that they are of artificial flavourings.  

Fondant : I make my own Marshmallow Fondant added with vanilla essence. Fresh chocolate MMF is avaliable only upon request with *surcharge White,Chocolate & Strawberry.  

Frosting : I used Topping Pride or Pour & Whip only. For chocolate ganache notice must be given and  upon request but subjected to *surcharge depending on quantity of bakes.  

Colouring : Edible colour are from Wilton in decoration, and do note that some need to use more to achieve strong/bright colours. So do note of the coloring contents before committing.




Cake Flavours

Sponge Cake
  • Vanilla
  • Chocolate
  • Strawberry Milk
  • Coffee (coffee bits from Nescafe)
Butter Cake

  • Vanilla
  • Chocolate
  • Marble
  • Fruit Cake
  • Coffee (Fresh coffee bits too From Nescafe)
Fruits
  •  Strawberry
  •  Blueberry
  •  Mango
  •  Durian *subjected
  •  Banana
  •  Apple
  •  Kiwi
  •  Logan (canned fruit)
  •  Peach (canned fruit)
  •  Mixed Fruit (canned fruit)
Canned Filling
  • Blueberry Filling
  • Strawberry Filling
  • Lemon Filling * subjected
 Frosting
  •  Fresh Cream
  •  Chocolate Ganache
  •  Soft Frosting (vanilla or chocolate) - my own recipe
  •  Vanilla Butter Cream
  •  Chocolate Butter Cream
I am so sorry but I do not provide mousse & Cheese Cream till I get it to perfection.


Price list for cupcakes:

NO topping or what-so-ever

Mini  $0.80
Small $1.30
Medium $1.50
Large $2
XLarge $2.50

Frost & Fondant

Mini $1.20
Small $2.50
Medium $3.30
Large $3.80
XLarge $4.30

*surcharge starts from minimum $7 onwards due to the purchasing/finding of right ingredient at different places, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment