07 April 2011

Fondant Lettering






Above pictures are previous orders last years orders.


Year 2011


If u looked careful this is meant for cupcakes and I imprint Happy Birthday for a little girl, hence the rabbits.




Noah is 4. I freehand styled the number 4 for 31 March 2011. I find it still not good enough standard, but I will try again with the next order and also dusted them with silver edible dust for the blink blink effect, but sadly, I cant take good pictures with a normal HP camera. So pardon me.
 Lettering plus Star backing.



Another mummy requested a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENG RUEI FOR 12/4/2011 assorted colors to my own creation. I truly love this kind of mummy's whom leave it to the baker to create and surprise them.  I even surprised myself as its looks too lovely. I just called the mummy, she didn't expected me to make designs for them. She was pleased with it a lot. Well her kind words made me so delight for her child birthday too.



Manage to view, it is superb! Very nice. I never expect u put some design on it. Thanks Maggie! 

Cheers, 
LW

Attached pictures from her own cupcakes added with my fondant. I think it is lovely. Thumbs up mummy for her own effort.


Quote: Lettering's

No comments:

Post a Comment