30 January 2011

Cupcakes for MY Family Gathering- New Year

These are Organic Dried cranberries mixed in with dried apples pkt which I bought at Carrfour.

I used sponge cake recipe for these. They were lovely and Well Received by all. Some even ask me to do more next time for Tabao. Hello, Ingredients cost me $$ lei...

Those knowing me well, knows I only do each person 1, no more then that unless they order and pay me $$.
A gathering and already 1 person 1 foc, still ask for more. They are richer then me, so why dont they pay me some token- am referring to some of my relatives after all there are 11 tables of 10 people lei..

Cranberry and apple topped with buttercream frosting of mix vanilla or chocolate, top with fondant.. I personally like this too. Sweetness is just nice too.






Quote: Organic Cranberry & Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment