12 September 2010

Pizza

It is an all time love for us. We all love it even made it look like curry puff.

Pls get a pkt of premix Betty Crocker (for me, it kinda of last minute prepare dinner) But that week we ate lots of pizza craze over it. Follow the recipe behind pkting.



 This I added left over Japanese curry as it is in solidify state & added lots of cheese into it. I tear open for u to view it... HOT HOt Hot hot.....


Note of big & small, U guess it its for my kids. Basically any types of food can go in if u do it like curry puff. I tried it with fruits of blueberry, raspberry, black berry.... Note: must sprinkle 2 tbsp of sugar and add a few dash of Cinnamon powder... it is a trial & error test which was great. Good for tea party


I haven't did any recipe of the base as I still left with 2 pkts more of premix to go..hehehe... U can search recipe by clicking anyone of my friends on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment