05 January 2007

Chinese New Year - PINEAPPLE Tarts

These Pineapple Tarts, I spent 3-4yrs to tweak the recipe right.. It was such a long time to get what I want. Cause I only tweak it only when I am going to bake it - every start of December the gotten the chance..hahaha hence such a long time... Look at 1 of the pictures my son is helping mummy out. He loves to bake too..

Due to timing, till date, I use prepacked pineapple filling from Bake King. I will re-steam the filling again to reduce sugar content by adding water and stiring and draining process, etc ...  when cool, it took me an hour to roll 1 pkt of filling into into a ball shape.. They keep sticking to my fingers. Later I figure out how to solve the problem. And now it only takes me 30 mins or lesser to roll finish 1 pkt.

Well here they are:



Quote: Flower-open Kind
Quote: Wrap- closed(round)
Each bottle has only 45 to 55 pcs